It’s pretty crazy to look at the Top Charts these days… one day Flappy Bird races to #1 out of nowhere (followed by Dong’s two other Games, Super Ball Juggling and Shuriken Block)… then we had the “Attack of the Clones” which started even before Dong pulled Flappy Bird from the App Store…
Video 1: Gameplay and Monetization
Video 2: Xcode Walkthrough & Graphic Assets
…Out of nowhere a whole lot of savvy developers were getting 100′s of thousands or even millions of daily downloads, with titles such as Splash Fish, Flying Cyrus, Flappy Wings and more, all spin-offs of the popular game. Developers using source code we sold were making a killing on their investment, riding on this trend all the way to the bank…
And now, Flappy Bird is almost a distant memory and all of a sudden a couple of new indie games have skyrocketed to popularity, one of which is “Don’t Step The White Tile“, sitting strongly at the #2 position on the US Top Charts OVERALL!!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – if you want to really take a trend by its horns and ride it, you need to get in early!
So, that’s where we’ve come in to help you capitalize on this trend…
Fresh of the press, we bring you an awesome clone of Don’t Step The White Tile called… Don’t Step The White Candy!
Source Code Scorecard
1. Universal project – iPhone / iPhone 5 and iPad compatible.
2. VERY FEW graphic assets – reskin this in ONE DAY!
3. Ad Networks:
Chartboost, Admob, Applovin, Revmob interstitials on Load / Foreground / Gameover.
MoPub Banner Ads (allows mediation with load of networks).
Chartboost More Apps button with backfill by Playhaven More Games Widget.
4. iOS 7 / xCode 5.1 Compatible project.
5. Viral Features: Share to Facebook and Twitter.
6. Flurry Analytics integrated.
7. iRate ratings prompt.
We like to give you code that is EASY to reskin, and this again is one of the EASIEST of them all.
Why not 2048?
2048 is a great game and there are already many clones of the game available for android and iOS.
If you have the time and resources, I would do BOTH. However, ASO-wise I think it will be much easier to
get traffic for Don’t Step The White Tile…
Right now there are already over 200 competitors for “2048″ and only about 30 competitors for Don’t Step The White Tile…
We will respond to support request within 24 hours during the business week.
For all support request please email email@example.com
We’ve already submitted a few reskins to Apple, so they are still waiting for review, but we’ve uploaded the code to a simulator so that you can play with it (although note: simulator is a bit laggy).
So guys, do yourselves a favor and get in QUICK (before Apple does something silly like ban the term “White Tile” )….
We’re only selling a Multiple Reskin license at the fixed price below, so you can make as many reskins as you like (see the license terms below).
The following is the licensing agreement for all source code sold through Sentio Ltd.
By buying this source code you agree to all the terms and conditions below.
1. All Artwork, Music and Sounds must be changed.
2. You may only use the source code to publish games under your own personal or business developer account.
3. If you purchase a single license, you can only create one derivative (reskin) of this game.
4. If at some point you decide to sell your app, portfolio or business then you must specify to the buyer that you do NOT own the source code and that they DO NOT have the right to produce new reskins of this code (unless they purchase a license themselves).
5. When you purchase an “Unlimited License” you can create as many reskins with that source code under your own developer account as you wish. However, you may not transfer or share that license with another party unless you have written approval from us.
6. With any license purchase you do NOT own the source code. We are licensing it to you for reskin purposes only. We remain the owner of the source code and you may NOT resell or license the code to others.
7. You may NOT purchase this source code for the sole purpose of reskinning and reselling apps to others.
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Exclusive App-Related Email Updates
Leave Comments & Questions Below...